It really does work even after a late night: waking up by sunlight is much gentler and allows you to start the new day in an easier and more relaxed way. You don't believe us? Try it with the Lourdes Sun Alarm and you will never use any other alarm ever again! This charming, little (well, not so little: to be precise, 120 x 120 x 395 mm, or 4.7 x 4.7 x 15.5") table lamp and alarm clock uses its five-step light, powered either by its AC adapter or by two AAA batteries to gradually brighten your morning!
To mimic the actual sun rising, the Lourdes Sun Alarm lights up 30 minutes before the alarm goes off, get brighter after 10 minutes, even brighter after another 10, and then lighting up completely when the alarm starts - with a pleasant bird-chirping sound. Oh, and if you just want to use it as an adorable bedside or table lamp, it can do that very efficiently, since its lamp goes up to 10,000 lux!
Specs and Features:
- Light levels: 5 (maximum, 10,000 lux)
- Light brightens incrementally 10 min., 20 min., and 30 min. before alarm time
- Free movable arm
- Alarm sound: bird chirping
- Dimensions: approx. 120 x 120 x 395 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 15.5")
- Weight: approx. 350 g (12.3 oz)
- Materials: ABS resin, steel, silicone, PC resin
- Operating voltage: AC 100V, 50-60 Hz
- Batteries: 2 x AAA dry cell batteries
- AC adapter cable length: 2.5 m (8.2 ft)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)