Dubbed the "silent killer," hypertension - aka high blood pressure - is a serious condition that, if gone untreated, can lead to major health issues. And while the Lotte High Blood Pressure Mint Tablets aren't medicine, they do contain monoglucosyl hesperidin, a substance which belongs in the category of bioflavonoids with antioxidant properties. Found in various plants including blackcurrants and citrus fruits, these bioflavonoids are widely used in alternative medicine and help blood vessels function better.
The good thing with the Lotte High Blood Pressure Mint Tablets is that it doesn't get in the way of your medication. You can just take four tablets per day like you would any candy without disturbing your everyday routine (and with no sugar and very little fat, you don't have to worry about weight gain). And the 10 bags contained in this super-pack have enough tablets to last you 50 days, so you can really feel the difference over the weeks!
Specs and Features:
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Contains 10 bags
- Flavor: mint
- Volume/bag: 20 g (0.7 oz)
- Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 9 cm (5.1 x 4.3 x 3.5")
- Ingredients: sweetener (sorbitol, sucralose), monoglucosyl hesperidin, flavoring, etc.
- Suggested daily intake: 4 tablets
- Energy (4 tablets/4 g/0.14 oz): 12 kcal
- Protein (4 tablets/4 g/0.14 oz): 0 g
- Fat (4 tablets/4 g/0.14 oz): 0.1 g (0.003 oz)
- Carbohydrate (4 tablets/4 g/0.14 oz): 3.8 g (0.13 oz)
- Sugar (4 tablets/4 g/0.14 oz): 0 g
- Salt equivalent (4 tablets/4 g/0.14 oz): 0 g
- Functional ingredient (4 tablets/4 g/0.14 oz): monoglucosyl hesperidin, 17.9 mg