Lotte Anti-Stress Anti-Fatigue Tablets Grape Flavor (10 Pack)
Mental stress and physical tiredness-control candy
Stress is considered the root of many health problems, ranging from the very light to the very serious, so finding a way to deal with it is something like a never-ending quest for most people. And it's a shame because our body has its own way of dealing with stress and fatigue: gamma-aminobutyric acid, or GABA for short. This is a chemical produced by our nervous system cells and its job is to not let these cells get too excited. The Lotte Anti-Stress Anti-Fatigue Tablets Grape Flavor pack a whopping 28 mg of GABA into every three tablets.
Why three? Because this is the suggested daily dose for the Lotte Anti-Stress Anti-Fatigue Tablets Grape Flavor. Use them like any other candy (they have a delicious grape flavor, so will keep your breath fresh too) but with every tablet, you boost your body's GABA production and help it fight the mental stress that comes from sitting eight hours in front of a computer and the accompanying body fatigue. Each pack contains enough tablets to keep you stocked up for about six weeks - more than enough time to convince you that this stuff really works!
Specs and Features:
- Contains 10 bags
- Flavor: grape
- Volume/bag: 20 g (0.7 oz)
- Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 9 cm (5.1 x 4.3 x 3.5")
- Ingredients: maltitol, dietary fiber, GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), thickener (Arabic gum), colorant (caramel, cacao), flavoring, sweetener, etc.
- Suggested daily intake: 3 tablets
- Energy (3 tablets/3.84 g/0.13 oz): 8 kcal
- Protein (3 tablets/3.84 g/0.13 oz): 0.03 g (0.001 oz)
- Fat (3 tablets/3.84 g/0.13 oz): 0.06 g (0.003 oz)
- Carbohydrate (3 tablets/3.84 g/0.13 oz): 3.8 g (0.002 oz)
- Sugar (3 tablets/3.84 g/0.13 oz): 0 g
- Salt equivalent (3 tablets/3.84 g/0.13 oz): 0.001 g
- Functional ingredient (3 tablets/3.84 g/0.13 oz): GABA, 28 mg