If you are a gamer, you are already familiar with the Logitech G303 wireless mouse but the Logitech G303 Shroud Edition offers you an even better mouse, one fit for a player of the caliber of former professional Counter-Strike: Global Offensive player Michael Grzesiek, aka Shroud. Designed with the help of Shroud and customized to his needs (and even to his hand!), this is a light but robust mouse with the kind of specs that only a true gamer will appreciate!
The Logitech G303 Shroud Edition is wireless and comes with a Lightspeed wireless receiver, which, combined with the HERO tracking sensor, offers 25K resolution (essentially at a sub-micron level) and with maximum acceleration over 40G! Add an amazing responsiveness of the 1,000 Hz (1ms) USB report rate and a 32-bit AMR microprocessor, plus a button tensioning system that offers more consistent clicks, and you have a piece of equipment that maximizes your gaming experience on any system with at least Windows 8 or macOS 10.11.
Specs and Features:
- Co-designed by professional gamer Michael Grzesiek (Shroud)
- Tracking sensor: HERO
- Tracking resolution: 100-25,000 DPI
- Maximum tracking speed: over 400 IPS
- USB report rate: 1,000 Hz (1 ms)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- Click-button tensioning system
- 5 buttons
- Dimensions: 125 x 63.5 x 40 mm (4.9 x 2.5 x 1.6")
- Weight: 75 g (2.2 oz)
- Minimum OS requirements: Windows 8, macOS 10.11
- Comes with Lightspeed wireless receiver, charging/data cable, receiver extension adapter, Shroud Edition pouch
- Instructions/manual: Japanese