Trying to make a sandwich maker or press look attractive usually involves some hyperbole because these appliances are only good for one thing: making grilled sandwiches. There are times, though, and the Lithon Seven Days Sandwich Maker it is one of these times, when you don't need to exaggerate one bit: this is an appliance that can literally do seven different things! So its manufacturer isn't lying: you can have a different thing for breakfast for a whole week!
Like most Japanese sandwich makers, the Lithon Seven Days Sandwich Maker is for a single sandwich (it's a compact 15 x 24 x 11 cm, 5.9 x 9.4 x 4.3"). But what sets it apart is that it comes with seven different types of detachable (and washable) grilling plates, so you can either make a plain sandwich, shell-shaped sandwich, 16 bite-sized castella cakes, four donuts, pancakes, or waffles (one at a time), or grill up to two big and two small onigiri rice balls with the yaki-onigiri plate. And all that with the same appliance. Just change the plates and see what you can do!
Specs and Features:
- 7 types of detachable grilling plates: toast (2 types), mini castella cakes, waffle, pancake, donuts, grilled rice ball
- Washable plates
- Dimensions: approx. 15 x 24 x 11 cm (5.9 x 9.4 x 4.3”)
- Weight: approx. 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 650 W
- Power cord length: approx. 0.9 m (3 ft)
- Materials: fluorine resin-coated aluminum, phenolic resin
- Instructions/manual: Japanese