The Linno Beau Phototherapy Shower Head is the kind of product most people expect from Japan: addressing everyday problems using high technology in a novel way. Whether it's smile lines, decreased general skin elasticity and tightness, spots, visible pores black circles or any other of the usual problems of the skin, the LEDs embedded in these shower heads will fight them while you shower. You don't even need to turn it on: the water's pressure will take care of that!
Phototherapy (i.e. light therapy) is not something new: beauty salons use it all the time. What Linno Beau Phototherapy Shower Head does is bring it into your bathroom! You just need to chose your preference from the three modes: near-infrared LED for smile lines, skin tightening, spots and pores; red LED for small wrinkles, skin lift-up and black circles; or blue LED for inflammations, acne, secretion control, and regeneration. From there on, you just replace your shower head with it, turn the water on and let two of nature's most powerful elements do their thing!
The Linno Beau Phototherapy Shower Head features:
- Three different models: blue LED (415nm), red LED (633nm), near-infrared LED (830nm)
- Materials: ABS resin, POM resin, PC resin, stainless steel copper, brass, Sm-Co (samarium–cobalt), glass epoxy resin, EPDM (packing), silicone (packing)
- Dimensions: 50 x 111mm (1.9 x 4.3")
- Weight: body 185g (6.5 oz), adapter 25g (0.8 oz)
- Heat resistance: up to 60°C/140°F
- Recommended water volume: 12 l/min (3.17 gpm), water pressure 0.1MPa
- Minimum volume when using the LED: 12 l/min (2.37 gpm)
- Four types of adapters, one type of packing
- Made in Japan
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to assemble and use)