In the West, the idea of sleeping in your car is often thought of as the same as being homeless. But in Japan, it's very often the last resort because of a strong earthquake, typhoon, or volcanic eruption. So the Levolva Car Seat Sleeping Cushion is not a gimmick: it is a potential lifesaver if you live in an area where nature often shows its teeth. And even if you don't, it's a great way to make your car more comfortable if you want to take a nap during a long road trip!
The Levolva Car Seat Sleeping Cushion comes in three sizes (for full dimensions, see below). The basic shape doesn't change: it's a wedge that bridges the height difference between your car seat and seat back when it's in full recline position. When you put it in place, your seat becomes completely flat, so you can sleep as comfortably as you would in your bed! It's made of PVC leather and polyurethane foam and has been tested with many models from all major Japanese automobile manufacturers!
Specs and Features:
- For sleeping more comfortably in your car
- Removes height difference between seat and seat back
- Fits dozens of models by Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Mazda, Subaru, and Daihatsu
- Color: black
- 3 sizes: small (60-20 x 570 x 430 mm, 2.4-0.8 x 22.4 x 16.9 "), medium (100-20 x 580 x 455 mm, 3.9-0.8 x 22.8 x 17.9"), large (120-20 x 580 x 460 mm, 4.7-0.8 x 22.8 x 18.1")
- Weight: 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs)
- Materials: PVC leather, polyurethane foam
- Made in Japan