No matter where you live and what culture you come from, you probably feel a different kind of warmth when sitting in a room where there is a hearth or fireplace – other than its literal warmth, of course! Perhaps because fire was one of the first elements of nature that our distant ancestors managed to master, even in the age of high-tech ceramic heaters we still love a good fire, if only due to the visual comfort we get from looking at it. And if our space doesn't allow an actual fireplace, as happens with most apartments, the LED Danro Hearth is a great, compact substitute!
Depending on the space you want to use it in, the LED Danro Hearth comes in two sizes, the big (300 x 175 x 390 mm / 11.8 x 6.9 x 15.5") and the medium (210 x 105 x 265 mm / 8.3 x 4.1 x 10.1"), made in the shape of an iron hanging lantern but with an LED screen showing a fireplace image. The LED Danro Hearth can be powered either by USB (it comes with a USB cable) or by regular C batteries (not included). Between the classic shape and the ring on their top, it can be used in many different settings to create a warm atmosphere – without having to worry about the fire!
Specs and Features:
- Sizes: medium, large
- Light: LED
- Dimensions (medium): 210 x 105 x 265 mm (8.3 x 4.1 x 10.1")
- Dimensions (large): 300 x 175 x 390 mm (11.8 x 6.9 x 15.5")
- Weight (medium): 750 g (1.7 lbs)
- Weight (large): 1.36 kg (3 lbs)
- Power: USB, batteries (3 C batteries, not included)
- Continuous operating time (on batteries): approx. 60-80 hours
- Materials: polypropylene, glass
- USB cord length: approx. 1.5 m (4.9 ft)