Wearable and portable cooling devices are popular in Japan, especially among construction workers and other people who need to be out in the sun during July and August, when the Japanese summer bares its teeth. What makes the Kuchofuku Just Cool Clip-on Pack really a must-have is that it isn't just a cooler that sits on your waist (it comes with its own strap) and blows cool air under your shirt. Its cooling air flow also comes from a mist spray that keeps your skin - or your space - hydrated!
The Kuchofuku Just Cool Clip-on Pack is equipped with a 100 ml (3.4 fl oz) tank that you can fill with water. That and either four AA batteries or a USB battery (not included) are all you need for it to work its cool and misty magic on your back or around your desk (it also works as a room humidifier and cooler). With a maximum speed is 5.3 m (17.3 ft) per second, the device is also very quiet (53 dBA) and has eight modes of cooling or misting to help you deal with any summer hardship.
The Kuchofuku Just Cool Clip-on Pack features:
- Wearable cooling fan
- Also suitable for cooling/misting a space
- Dimensions: 100 x 170 x 90 mm (3.9 x 6.6 x 3.5")
- Weight: 336 g (11.8 oz)
- Tank capacity: 100 ml (3.4 fl oz)
- Maximum speed: 5.3 m/sec (17'3"/sec)
- Noise: 53 dBA
- Modes: Fan (low, medium, high), Under-clothes, Super, Indoors, Mist (low, high)
- Power: USB 3.0 and above battery (not included) or 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Comes with Type-C USB cable, battery cover, waist strap
- Use with smartphone app to control remotely (compatible with iOS, Android)
- Instructions: Japanese