Great for people working in hot places or outside in the summer, the Kuchofuku Cooling Pants Z-500K is a fan-fitted air-conditioned pair of pants or trousers. Made from special conductive polymers fibers, the materials protect against static shocks. This is coupled with an effective fan unit integrated into each leg to keep your body temperature down.
The fans are powered by regular household batteries in a main unit that you store in the side pocket of the pans, meaning you are walk, sit and stand without discomfort. The cooling can also be adjusted to a high or low setting depending on how hot you are.
The Kuchofuku Cooling Pants Z-500K features:
- Two settings (high, low)
- Wind power: around 20L/12L per second
- Power consumption: 2-0.9W
- Size: M, L, 2L, XL
- Hips/waist: 108 (42.5") (M), 115 (45.3") (L), 122 (48") (2L), 129 (50.8") (XL)
- Materials: polyester 65%, cotton 35%
- Weight (electrical part): 260g (9.1 oz) (not including batteries)
- Charger not included
- Only pants/trousers: Shirt NOT included (shown in pictures only for illustrative purposes)
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to use)