Don't you just hate it when you have honey to harvest and yet just can't cope with the summer sun beating down on you? Kuchofuku, world-famous for their remarkable cooling clothes that use fans to keep your temperature down in hot weather, have now turned their attention to the oft-ignored plight of the bee farmer. The result is this Air-Conditioned Beekeeper Suit, ideal for serious apiarists who have to take care of their hives on hot days.
Coming in a range of sizes, like other Kuchofuku clothing designs the suit uses two fans to generate a cooling breeze around your body, while obviously not sacrificing the protective layer you need to be safe from bee stings. Just put on the suit with the attached battery-powered fan pouches and then get harvesting!
The Kuchofuku Air-Conditioned Beekeeper Suit features:
- PH-500A fan-cooled beekeeper suit (separate pants and top set)
- Size: M, L, 2L, XL
- M: 64 (25.1") (top length), 118 (46.5") (pants hips/waist)
- L: 66 (26") (top length), 124 (48.8") (pants hips/waist)
- 2L: 68 (27") (top length), 130 (51.2") (pants hips/waist)
- XL: 70 (28") (top length), 136 (53.5") (pants hips/waist)
- Weight: 1.1kg (38.9 oz) (large size) (not including batteries)
- Air flow: about 12 to 30 liters per second (different settings available)
- Instructions: Japanese (but self-explanatory for experienced beekeepers)