The Japanese are always looking for ways to make the summer heat more tolerable and if you happen to be in Tokyo in July, you will immediately understand why! While the various jackets and vests with attached fans are fine, sometimes you want something less bulky and more flexible. Something that could perhaps attach to your backpack and you can put them on and take them off both at the same time. Something like the Kucho Backpack Cool Pack KRKS02!
Made for attaching to any backpack with an outer circumference of about 105 cm (41.3") or less, the Kucho Backpack Cool Pack KRKS02 stays in place thanks to its two straps and as soon as you start its fan, it circulates the air all over the area where your backpack meets your back, keeping you cool and sweat-free. It comes with two power options, either a battery box that you can fill with four AA batteries, or a rechargeable battery that keeps it going for up to 8.5 hours even in the strongest of its five settings, and it's made of durable 100% polyester so is also perfect for outdoor use!
Specs and Features:
- For wearing with backpack
- Fans: 1
- Fan intensity: 5 settings
- Straps: 2
- Dimensions: approx. 46 x 62 cm (18.1 x 24.4")
- Suitable for backpacks with an outer circumference of up to approx. 105 cm (41.3")
- Weight: 465 g (1 lb)
- Material: polyester 100%
- Continuous operation: 8.5 hours (on highest setting)
- Batteries: 4 AA dry batteries or rechargeable lithium battery
- Charging time: approx. 5 hours
- Comes with charging cable, spacing grill, battery box (batteries not included)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese