Japanese cosmetics companies are getting more and more on board with the international trend towards all-natural, sulfate-, silicone-, and paraben-free products. This stays true to the country's traditions of using plant extracts in cosmetics, which goes back over 1,000 years. The products in the Kracie Ichikami Harumeki Cherry Blossom Shampoo and Conditioner are a testament to this trend with a special blend of cleaning and moisturizing agents from some of the best ingredients Japan's nature has to offer!
Extracts from ashitaba, nadeshiko (fringed pink), camellia, Indian soapberry, and nuka (rice bran, one of Japan's superfoods), all lend their properties to make the Kracie Ichikami Harumeki Cherry Blossom Shampoo and Conditioner ideal, especially if your hair has been damaged from too much drying and exposure to air-conditioning and the sun's UV radiation. And, since this is a limited-edition set for the cherry blossom season, you'll find in these 480 ml (16.2 fl oz) bottles extract from Harumeki cherry tree leaves that not only make your hair amazingly soft but also give it the aroma of the Japanese spring!
Specs and Features:
- Contains 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner
- Volume/bottle: 480 ml (16.2 fl oz)
- Hair type: damaged
- Fragrance: cherry blossom
- Ingredients: cherry leaf extract, ashitaba extract, nadeshiko (fringed pink) extract, camellia extract, Indian soapberry extract, rice bran extract, etc.
- No silicone or sulfate
- Plant-derived amino acid-based cleaning ingredients
- Limited edition