Pokemon on cosmetics? Why not! After over 25 years on the market, Nintendo's "pocket monsters" are now a part of everyday life in Japan, so even companies like Tokyo's Kose, with a tradition that goes back over 75 years, take them seriously and use them to make their products more appealing, especially to younger consumers. Not that there's an age limit for using the Kose Softymo Cleansing Foam Pokemon Design: this gentle face wash comes in two varieties and will offer great care for facial skin of any age.
Both the Mew (hyaluronic acid) and Snorlax (white) versions contain soy milk fermentation liquid glycerin, which has a moisturizing effect, and silk powder that makes the skin smoother. The foam is rich and washes away even makeup that is hard to remove because it goes deep into the skin's pores. It works with just one pass, which makes it very practical when you are home after a late night and are too tired to spend a long time washing your face.
Specs and Features:
- Options: Mew (hyaluronic acid), Snorlax (white)
- Limited-edition packaging
- Licensed Nintendo merchandise
- Dimensions: 20.9 x 6.9 x 4.4 cm (7.2 x 2.7 x 1.6")
- Weight: 190 g (9.2 oz)
- Contains: soy milk fermentation liquid glycerin, silk powder, ethylene glycol, hyaluronic acid, coconut oil, etc.
- Made in Japan