Kose Maihada Rice Power Katsujun Head Cleanser Shampoo
Multifunction hair cleansing and scalp protection
You have your favorite shampoo, your favorite conditioner, and your favorite hair treatment, and perhaps a scalp care product or two. This means you are using four different products to achieve the same results you would if you were using the Kose Maihada Rice Power Katsujun Head Cleanser Shampoo! So why not make things easier and take away some of the clutter from your bathroom shelf while at the same time harnessing the power of the plant that has been giving the Japanese nutrition for the last 24 centuries?
Its fragrance, a very Japanese blend of yuzu citrus and hinoki cypress that brings to mind the baths at a hot spring, may not immediately let you in on what's hidden inside the Kose Maihada Rice Power Katsujun Head Cleanser Shampoo: rice fermentation liquid, enhanced by a combination of camellia seed oil, loquat leaf extract, mulberry root extract, and sake lees extract to not only remove dirt from your hair and scalp but also provide anti-aging care to its skin much like facial cleansing creams do for the skin on your face. Make your hair come alive with volume and gloss, and give your scalp a healthy and young look with this amazing all-in-one shampoo!
Specs and Features:
- All-in-one shampoo, conditioner, treatment, head massage, scalp care
- Fragrance: yuzu citrus and hinoki cypress
- Ingredients: water, alcohol, rice fermentation liquid, glycerin, camellia seed oil, loquat leaf extract, mulberry root extract, sake lees extract, olive fat, etc.
- Acidity: weak
- No mineral oils, tar-based dyes, silicon
- Dimensions: 5 x 6 x 21 cm (2 x 2.4 x 8.3")
- Weight: 250 g (8.8 oz)
- Made in Japan