When you think of mosquito coils, you first visualize the green ones. But before they existed, back in the early 20th century, mosquito coils were actually brown and made from natural pyrethrum powder – just like the power the Kiyo Jochugiku Yugao Mosquito Coil (30 Coils) are made from. But if you think the only reason to get the Yugao is nostalgia, you'd be wrong: their composition not only guarantees great efficiency but also minimum smoke and a very pleasant scent.
The reason is that the Kiyo Jochugiku Yugao Mosquito Coil is free from any artificial additives, colorants, or fragrances: what you get here is a high concentration of pyrethrin (0.56%) that kills any adult mosquitoes that get close to it. Coming in a 706 x 290 x 265 mm (27.8 x 11.4 x 10.4") can that's resistant to moisture and convenient for storage, and with a metal stand so you can use them right out of the box, these coils are your ticket to an enjoyable, mosquito-free evening!
Specs and Features:
- Contains 30 coils
- Dimensions (coil): 36 x 136 x 117 mm (1.4 x 5.4 x 4.6")
- Dimensions (can): 706 x 290 x 265 mm (27.8 x 11.4 x 10.4")
- Active ingredient: Dalmatian chrysanthemum pyrethrin (0.56%)
- No additives, colorants, and fragrances
- Includes metal coil stand
- Instructions: Japanese (but use like any other mosquito coil)
- Made in Japan