The Japanese have been making incense sticks for centuries - and appreciating them too: there is even an art called "kodo" for exactly that! But the Kitowa Japanese Tree Incense Sticks are more than just a nice smell: they use some of the most classic Japanese essential oils in combination with the base notes from the hinoki cypress, hiba arborvitae, and kusunoki camphor, with middle notes from herbs and flowers like tea and geranium, and top notes from fruit like grapefruit and bergamot.
Coming in 40-stick packs and lasting about 30 minutes each, the Kitowa Japanese Tree Incense Sticks are great for all your earthly (i.e., getting your space to smell nice) and more spiritual (i.e., meditation aids) needs. They come with their own porcelain stand, so you can use them right after you open the box, and their aromas are discreet enough to fit any occasion. This is a unique combination of classic Japanese incense craftsmanship and modern perfumery that you definitely need to try!
The Kitowa Japanese Tree Incense Sticks feature:
- Options: Hinoki (cypress), Hiba (arborvitae), Kusunoki (camphor)
- Box size: 155 x 45 x 45 mm (6.1 x 1.7 x 1.7")
- Weight 55 g (1.9 oz)
- Incense stick length: 128 mm (5")
- Contents: 40 sticks
- Burning time: approx. 30 minutes
- Fragrances: camphor, geranium, iris, pine, tea, bergamot, orange, grapefruit, tonka beans, cypress
- Comes with holder/stand