Cypress oil from Mie Prefecture, arborvitae oil from Aomori Prefecture, or camphor tree oil from Yakushima Island: whatever your taste is or whatever atmosphere you want to create in your bath, the Kitowa Japanese Tree Bath Essences are the best way to do it. Bringing you the secrets of Japan's traditional wooden baths at onsen hot springs and with aromas including geranium, iris, pine, tea, and bergamot, you get an experience that you will never forget. And with the rice embryo bud oil and jojoba seed oil also in these essences, your skin won't forget it either!
Whichever of the three Kitowa Japanese Tree Bath Essences you choose, the way to use them is the same: pour four cups (about 25 ml/0.8 fl oz) into 200 liters (6.7 fl oz) of bath water and take your bath. Or if you want the moisture and fragrance to penetrate your skin more, spread a little on your body and then get in the bath. Discover why the Japanese really love to take baths with these marvelous oils!
The Kitowa Japanese Tree Bath Essences feature:
- Fragrances: Hinoki (cypress), Hiba (arborvitae), Kusunoki (camphor)
- Dimensions: 195 x 40 x 40 mm (7.6 x 1.5 x 1.5")
- Weight: 245 g (8.6 oz)
- Volume: 200 ml (6.7 fl oz), approx. 8 uses
- Fragrances: geranium, iris, pine, tea, bergamot, orange, grapefruit, tonka beans
- Contains skin-friendly rice embryo bud oil