Ume plum trees are famous as the precursors of the cherry trees that are the heralds of spring. For the Japanese, spring starts much earlier and going to see the plum blossoms is arguably as much a cultural institution as the cherry blossom that follow a few weeks later. In other words, people love plums in all their incarnations and that's why Nestle chose to use them for its "only-in-Japan" Kit Kat series. And thus the Kit Kat Mini Ume Plum was born!
The Kit Kat Mini Ume Plum's flavor comes from the genuine plum juice and plum cream it contains. It tastes sweet and sour, balancing with the white chocolate that covers the iconic two wafers to leave you refreshed and asking for more. Which is good, since the pack contains 13 pieces - more than enough to get you hooked. If you like the other Japanese flavors of Kit Kat, you will certainly love this too!
The Kit Kat Mini Ume Plum features:
- Exclusive to Japan
- Contains 13 individually wrapped chocolate biscuits
- Dimensions: 165 x 250 x 35 mm (6.4 x 9.8 x 1.3")
- Weight: 11.88 g (0.41 oz)
- Energy (per piece): 55 kcal
- Protein (per piece): 0.35 g (0.01 oz)
- Fat (per piece): 3.1 g (0.10 oz)
- Carbohydrates (per piece): 6.3 g (0.22 oz)
- Salt equivalent (per piece): 0.004-0.014 g (0.00014-0.00049 oz)
- Contains: chocolate (sugar, lactose, vegetable oil/fat, whole milk powder, cocoa butter), wheat flour, vegetable oil/fat, lactose, sugar, plum juice powder, yeast, cocoa powder, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy pulp powder, flavoring, baking soda, coloring (safflower, gardenia)