Even die-hard purists who only eat bitter chocolate will agree that chocolate and strawberry is a winning combination. The Kit Kat Mini Otona no Amasa Strawberry proves this in the best possible way, especially for purists since it is only mildly sweet. The "otona" part in its name means "adult" but this word in Japan has come to mean sweets that aren't too sweet. As any chocolate should be!
The Kit Kat Mini Otona no Amasa Strawberry is part of Nestle's "Japan only" series of mini chocolate biscuits and this particular pack is particularly convenient, since it contains six bags of 13 individually wrapped Kit Kat Minis. If you are preparing for a marathon of your favorite series, this mega-pack should keep you covered for at least one season, reminding you that chocolate might not have been invented in Japan but it was perfected there!
Specs and Features:
- Exclusive to Japan
- Contains 6 bags of 13 individually wrapped chocolate biscuits
- 47 different wrapper designs corresponding to all of Japan's prefectures
- Dimensions: 15 x 23 x 41 cm (5.9 x 9 x 16.1")
- Weight: 820 g (28.9 oz)
- Energy (per piece): 56 kcal
- Protein (per piece): 0.36 g
- Fat (per piece): 3.5 g
- Carbohydrates (per piece): 5.7 g
- Salt equivalent (per piece): 0.01-0.05 g
- Contains: chocolate coating (vegetable oil/fat, sugar, lactose, whole milk powder, cocoa butter), soy biscuit (wheat flour, sugar, soy powder), vegetable oil/fat, lactose, sugar, dried strawberry, yeast, cocoa powder, whole milk, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy powder, flavoring, baking soda