Despite its own rich culture of green tea and all its variants, not to mention the tea ceremony in all its ritualistic glory, Japan also appreciates black tea, especially in an afternoon tea setting accompanied by cakes, baked goods, and sandwiches. The Kit Kat Mini Milk Tea is a tribute to this parallel tradition, also adding yet another flavor in the long-running "only in Japan" series of Kit Kat Mini biscuits that has become one of the most sought-after souvenirs.
Like most others in the series, the Kit Kat Mini Milk Tea comes in bags with 11 individually wrapped chocolate biscuits, here flavored with black tea extract powder. The combination of the tea with whole milk gives the biscuits the exact milk tea flavor that the Japanese love. Add a tartan wrapping with a teapot illustration and you have the right British image for your afternoon tea snack! Oh, and this is a six pack, so you get 66 chocolates in total!
Specs and Features:
- Exclusive to Japan
- Contains 6 bags of 11 individually wrapped chocolate biscuits
- Weight: 11.88 g (0.41 oz)
- Energy (per piece): 64 kcal
- Protein (per piece): 0.43 g
- Fat (per piece): 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates (per piece): 7.4 g
- Salt equivalent (per piece): 0.005-0.017 g
- Contains: chocolate (sugar, lactose, vegetable oil/fat, whole milk powder, cocoa butter), wheat flour, vegetable oil/fat, lactose, sugar, black tea extract powder, cocoa powder, whole milk, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, caramel color, flavoring, baking soda