To say that matcha, the powdered green tea also used in the tea ceremony, is Japan's best known food-related export after sushi wouldn't be an exaggeration. The Japanese do use it in everything in the same way as vanilla or chocolate is used in the West - and often in chocolate snacks and desserts, too! What Nestle did with the Kit Kat Mini Matcha Tiramisu, though, is take it to the next level by adding a third flavor that is, surprisingly, also very popular in Japan: tiramisu!
The Kit Kat Mini Matcha Tiramisu is one more chapter in Nestle's famous book of "Japan-only Kit Kat Mini" flavors. It gives a whole new spin to its already well-established matcha models (which you can also find on Japan Trend Shop!), balancing the tea's bitterness with the sweetness of chocolate and the cheese-and-coffee spicy bite of tiramisu. Containing 12 snacks, this pack is also a great way to share this snack with others - or hoard them all for yourself.
The Kit Kat Mini Matcha Tiramisu features:
- Contains 12 individually wrapped chocolate snacks
- Exclusive to Japan
- Energy (each): 55 kcal
- Protein (each): 0.39 g (0.01 oz)
- Fat (each): 3.3 g (0.11 oz)
- Carbohydrates (each): 6 g (0.21 oz)
- Salt equivalent (each): 0.004-0.013 g (0.00014-0.00042 oz)
- Pack dimensions: 165 x 250 x 35 mm (6.4 x 9.8 x 1.3")
- Pack weight: 11.88 g (0.4 oz)