The Uji area near Kyoto is one of Japan's most famous tea-producing areas and Ito Kyuemon is a shop that has been using Uji tea to make delicious sweets since 1832. So what you get with the Kit Kat Mini Ito Kyuemon Uji Hojicha isn't just another entry in Nestle's "Japan only" series of Kit Kat Minis: it's the classic tea tradition of Kyoto packed into delicious chocolate bites!
And a lot of them too: the Kit Kat Mini Itokyuemon Uji Hojicha is a super-pack of six boxes with 12 individually wrapped mini chocolate biscuits each. In other words, you get 72 delicious treats. Even better, the tea that gives them their distinctive flavor isn't the usual green tea, but roasted hojicha that has a unique deep and smoky flavor closer to coffee than tea. Try that classic taste in an amazing combination with chocolate.
Specs and Features:
- Exclusive to Japan
- Contains 6 boxes of 12 individually wrapped chocolate biscuits
- Made with tea from the famous Uji area in Kyoto and in collaboration with famous local store
- Energy (per piece): 54 kcal
- Protein (per piece): 0.39 g
- Fat (per piece): 3 g
- Carbohydrates (per piece): 6.3 g
- Salt equivalent (per piece): 0.004-0.014 g
- Contains: chocolate coating (vegetable oil/fat, sugar, lactose, whole milk powder, cocoa butter), wheat flour, roasted green tea paste, yeast, cocoa powder, whole milk, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy powder, flavoring, coloring, baking soda