There's one product in Nestle's lineup that is arguably even more famous than the Kit Kat and that is Nescafe, the instant coffee launched in 1938 and which the Swiss company considered important enough to let it share its own name: "Nestle" and "cafe." Nescafe managed to survive the charges of the filter coffees, Italian coffees, and artisanal, handmade coffees, and is still going strong in the 21st century. To celebrate its longevity, Nestle has created a special flavor of Kit Kat designed to go with Nescafe: the Kit Kat Mini For Coffee Break.
The 36 individually wrapped chocolate biscuits this mega set are mildly sweet, so they won't interfere with the taste of your hot cup of Nescafe: they are there to enhance it, allowing you to enjoy the deep aroma of the coffee and the way it blends with the Kit Kat chocolate. Since both products hail from the same stable, you know that this is the perfect match. And it has the added bonus of being part of Kit Kat's "only in Japan" series!
Specs and Features:
- Made to match Nestle's Nescafe Gold Blend instant coffee
- Exclusive to Japan
- 3 packs of 12 individually wrapped biscuits (36 biscuits in total)
- Dimensions: 165 x 250 x 35 mm (6.4 x 9.8 x 1.3")
- Energy (per piece): 64 kcal
- Protein (per piece): 0.65 g
- Fat (per piece): 4 g
- Carbohydrates (per piece): 6.4 g
- Salt equivalent (per piece): 0.01-0.05 g
- Contains: cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, wheat flour, cocoa powder, lactose, vegetable oil/fat, whole milk powder, yeast, baking soda, flavoring, soybeans