The Kimitatsu Meiro Maze Game is a creative and educational toy where players build their own wooden labyrinth. Add the dividers to the choice of 180 slots, constructing the route and design of maze you want. There are 9,900 possible patterns for where you have your start point and end goal. The game is lovingly crafted out of cypress from Hyogo and basswood from Hokkaido.
The Kimitatsu Meiro Maze Game features:
- Color (lid only): red, blue
- Includes board, 120 dividers, 4 colors, 1 goal, 2 marbles
- Dimensions: 310 x 55 x 310mm (12 x 2 x 12")
- Weight: 680g (24 oz) (no lid), 330g (12 oz) (lid)
- Made in Japan with Hyogo cypress and Hokkaido basswood