In Japan, people have traditionally used sake not only as a drink but also for making the skin on your face moist and more attractive. The Kiku Masamune Sake Beauty Skincare Lotions are three types of some of the very best such lotions on the market. Kiku Masamune was originally known for brewing sake but has recently started to turn its expertise to beauty products, bringing its sake know-how to bear on quality skincare solutions. One bottle of this lotion has a concentration of 1.8 liters (61 fl oz) of premium sake, offering a potent dose of amino acids that leave your skin feeling moist and healthy. There are three choices of lotion: Regular, Bright Moist, and High Moist. Combine the sweetly fragrant lotion with face packs and other treatments for the best results.
The Kiku Masamune Sake Beauty Skincare Lotion features:
- Made from Japanese sake by a traditional sake brewery
- No coloring
- Low acidity
- Option/Types: Regular, Bright Moist, High Moist
- 500 ml (16.9 fl oz)
- Regular: Kiku Masamune Junmai Ginjo Sake, amino acid, arbutin, placenta extract, etc
- Bright Moist: Kiku Masamune Junmai Ginjo Sake, amino acid, arbutin, placenta extract, 3 kinds of vitamin etc
- High Moist: Kiku Masamune Junmai Ginjo Sake, amino acid, arbutin, placenta extract, ceramide, etc.
- Do not use if you have any skin issue
- Rinse off immediately if you get any lotion in your eye
- Keep out of reach of infants
- Instructions: Japanese
- Made in Japan