Did you know that Japanese sake is not just for drinking? The traditional beverage is also good for your skin! In Japan, many beauty products actually contain this secret ingredient. Kiku Masamune was originally a sake brewer and has been in business for over 350 years. Now it is using its rich know-how for the purposes of helping women look their best. This Kiku Masamune Sake Beauty Essence contains genuine Kiku Masamune Junmai Ginjo Sake, a premium sake (nihonshu) made with the very best rice, koji, and water. It also incorporates twelve kinds of moisturizing components in an amino acid compound as well as three kinds of ceramides, placenta extract, and vitamin C derivative. With this essence, you can achieve smooth and moisturized results on your skin. The essence also has a sweet aroma typical of Japanese sake as well as low acidity.
The Kiku Masamune Sake Beauty Essence features:
- 150 ml (5.1 fl oz)
- Contents: Kiku Masamune Junmai Ginjo Sake, rice fermentation liquid, 12 kinds of moisturizing components (amino acid compound), 3 kinds of ceramides, placenta extract, arbutin, vitamin C derivative, water, glycerine, BG, etc.
- Sake aroma
- No color
- Low acidity
- No mineral oils
- Use 2-3 pushes on your hand and rub it onto your face
- Do not use if you have skin problems
- Rinse off immediately if the essence enters the eye
- Keep out of reach of infants
- Instructions: Japanese
- Made in Japan