It's more famous for the design of the bottle of its standard soy sauce but Kikkoman has been producing some of the best soy sauce in Japan since 1917 and it isn't just the country's but the world's biggest soy sauce manufacturer. If you are only familiar with its standard sauce (which is delicious anyway) and want to try some of its premium sauces, or if you are a vegan or a raw foodist, then you definitely need to check out the Kikkoman Goyokura Nama Freshly Brewed Soy Sauce!
Made in Kikkoman's historic Goyokura brewery in Chiba and fermented in Japanese cryptomeria wood vats for extra flavor, the Kikkoman Goyokura Nama Freshly Brewed Soy Sauce is raw - i.e., not pasteurized - so what you taste is as close to the soybeans as possible. Choose the quantity you want (it's available in one, two, or three-bottle sets) and get ready to have your sushi, sashimi, or tofu transformed into a unique gastronomical experience! Oh, and the packaging is amazing too!
The Kikkoman Goyokura Nama Freshly Brewed Soy Sauce features:
- Available as a single bottle, 2-bottle pack, or 3-bottle pack
- Fermented in Japanese cryptomeria wood vats
- Made in Kikkoman's traditional 1939 brewery
- Limited production
- Bottle volume: 450 ml (15 fl oz) each
- Energy (1 tablespoon/15 ml): 20 kcal
- Protein (1 tablespoon/15 ml): 1.8 g (0.06 oz)
- Fat (1 tablespoon/15 ml): 0
- Carbohydrates (1 tablespoon/15 ml): 2.9 g (0.1 oz)
- Salt equivalent (1 tablespoon/15 ml): 2.4 g (0.1 oz)
- Contains: soybeans, wheat, table salt