Soy sauce isn't the only condiment made of soy but it takes the know-how of the craftspeople of Kikkoman, the company who taught the world what soy sauce is, to create and share with all lovers of Japanese cuisine some ideas of what those other condiments could be. The Kikkoman Cocoro Dining 5-Condiment Set brings a few of these ideas to your kitchen and dinner table. Regardless of what you add them to, you are guaranteed to be swept off your feet - even if you are a seasoned chef of Japanese cuisine!
The five products included in the Kikkoman Cocoro Dining 5-Condiment Set are based on moromi, the fermenting mash used to create soy sauce: it has a deeper and more full-bodied flavor and it works in perfect harmony with meat, fish, or vegetables. In the set, you can try it in three different versions: plain, with white sesame seeds, and with Sichuan pepper to broaden your culinary horizon even more! But it doesn't end there: you also get a jar of soy seeds mix for your rice and one jar of soy-flavored almonds for when you just want a taste of soy without actually cooking!
Specs and Features:
- Contains 1 bottle of fermenting soy mash, 1 bottle of fermenting soy mash with white sesame, 1 bottle of fermenting soy mash with Sichuan pepper, 1 jar of soy seeds mix, 1 jar of soy-flavored almonds
- Fermenting soy mash weight: 175 g (6.1 oz)
- Fermenting soy mash with white sesame weight: 170 g (5.9 oz)
- Fermenting soy mash with Sichuan pepper weight: 170 g (5.9 oz)
- Soy seeds mix weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Soy-flavored almonds weight: 90 g (3.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 26.1 x 19.7 x 7 cm (10.2 x 7.7 x 2.7")
- Weight (total): 1.9 kg (4.1 lbs)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese