Even a witch could use a clasp purse and if she happened to be Kiki, the main character in Hayao Miyazaki’s Kiki's Delivery Service, then the Kiki's Delivery Service Clasp Purse would be a perfect fit. The reason? Its theme is her companion, the talking cat Jiji, who has become almost as big as Kiki herself. In a land that truly loves cute cats, the slim and slender Jiji with his big, wide eyes was bound to become everyone's favorite anime feline and continue being so, 30-plus years later!
Jiji is all over the Kiki's Delivery Service Clasp Purse: he's the first thing you will see because his face is featured on its sides. Look a little closer, though, and you will see that his head is one of the clasp arms (the other is a loaf of bread, since Kiki and Jiji live in a bakery). But it isn't just about Jiji: approximately 155 x 150 x 30 mm (6.1 x 5.9 x 1.2") and with a second clasp purse inside it, this is a very practical accessory that will quickly earn a permanent spot in your bag!
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Outer clasp: Jiji and loaf of bread
- Jiji motif print on the outside
- Second inner purse with separate clasp
- Dimensions: approx. 155 x 150 x 30 mm (6.1 x 5.9 x 1.2")
- Weight: approx. 77 g (2.7 oz)
- Materials: cotton (exterior), polyester (interior), zinc alloy, iron