Kiki's Delivery Service Chenille Embroidery Pouch
Studio Ghibli anime character embroidered accessory
Chenille is a technique for making embroidery really stand out from the fabric. And stand-out results is certainly what you get with the Kiki's Delivery Service Chenille Embroidery Pouch: not just a cute pouch decorated on both sides with imagery from one of the greatest anime films of all time, the Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli 1989 masterpiece Kiki's Delivery Service, but a true piece of embroidery craftsmanship that you rarely see in official merchandise from cinema studios.
Kiki's Delivery Service Pouch is 120 x 170 x 60 mm (4.7 x 6.6 x 2.3") in size. It seems small, but thanks to its 60 mm (2.3") gusset, it expands much more than it looks (yes, almost like magic!). It's made of polyester and cotton, features different designs on each side (yes, that is the cat Jiji in that cage!), and can be used either as a standalone accessory or as an organizer for the content of a bigger bag.
Specs and Features:
- Official Studio Ghibli merchandise
- Different embroidery on each side
- Gusset: approx. 6 cm (2.3")
- Inside pocket
- Tag with film's release date (1989)
- Dimensions: approx. 120 x 170 x 60 mm (4.7 x 6.6 x 2.3”)
- Weight: approx. 33 g (1.1 oz)
- Materials: cotton (outer), polyester (inner)