Silicon Valley had promised us a paperless office but the truth is that paper never left us - and with it remained the various tools we need to manipulate it around our offices and on our desks: staplers, scissors, paperclips, pencils, pens, and all the usual clutter! Coming from the country that loves paper, office supplies, and tidying up more than anywhere, the truly unique Katazukemasu Desktop Organizer by King Jim promises to help you put an end to the mess!
The best thing about the Katazukemasu Desktop Organizer is that it's completely customizable: you lay down the Base Sheet, put on all the items you want to tidy up, draw their outlines by taking out the sheet's small squares, and then put in their place the foam blocks from the Block Sheet. In the end, what you get is a tray with each of your tools in its cutout case that you can keep in your drawer of your desk. Now if only there was something like this for your computer desktop...
The Katazukemasu Desktop Organizer features:
- Two sheets: Base, Block
- Base sheet dimensions: 300 x 400 x 5mm (11.8 x 15.7 x 0.2"), 336 squares
- Block sheet dimensions: 300 x 300 x 15mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 0.6") 256 squares
- Base square dimensions: 15 x 15 x 5mm (0.59 x 0.59 x 0.2")
- Block square dimensions: 15 x 15 x 15mm (0.59 x 0.59 x 0.6")
- Materials: polyethylene foam, polyoxymethylene
- Weight: 159g (5.6 oz)
- Instructions: Japanese