The Jam Tori Spoon is minimal modern Japanese design at its best: use the spoon to spread jam (or any other fruit preserve) over bread, or even a dip or other condiment, and then it can be stored by balancing it onto the jar and lid of the jam. Everyone knows that a messy spoon or knife is a pain to deal with at the dining table, leaving jam all over the table surface or plate. Now you can keep it in one neat, logical place so that it's ready for the next spreading. The Jam Tori is available in four colors.
The Jam Tori Spoon features:
- Designed by Atsuhiro Hayashi
- Color: green, orange, red, white
- Ideal for use with sauces, dips, and other condiments, jams and other fruit preserves, cheese, etc.
- Size: approx. 157 x 24 x 27mm (6.2 x 0.9 x 1.1")
- Weight: approx. 11g (0.4 oz)
- Material: 100% polypropylene
- Can be washed in a dishwasher machine
- Jam and other food not included
- Made in Japan