One of the reasons the Japanese are slim is that dairy products make up only a very small part of their diet. At least, it used to be since milk, cheese, and yogurt have become increasingly prominent parts of people's diets over the last 20-30 years. Yogurt is particularly popular because of its benefits for the digestive system, and new types come out all the time. The truth is, though, that if you want a really good yogurt, you need to get personally involved and start customizing. And to do that well, you need the Iris Ohyama Yogurt Maker KYM-016-W!
Able to maintain a very precise temperature (anywhere between 25 and 65°C, or 77° and 149°F, set in 1°C increments) for a long time (from one to 48 hours), the Iris Ohyama Yogurt Maker KYM-016-W allows you to turn regular or soy milk (plus a little bit of yogurt) into top-quality creamy yogurt to which you can add various flavors and create unique desserts. And if you don't consume enough yogurt to justify it, this small (156 x 158 x 276 mm / 6.1 x 6.2 x 10.9") appliance is also a very practical and healthy slow cooker for any type of food!
Specs and Features:
- Container capacity: 900 ml (30.4 fl oz)
- Compatible with milk cartons up to 1 liter (34 fl oz)
- Temperature settings: 25-65°C (77°-149°F) in 1°C increments
- Timer settings: 1 to 48 hours
- Dimensions: 156 x 158 x 276 mm (6.1 x 6.2 x 10.9")
- Weight: approx. 800 g (1.8 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 35 W
- Power cord length: approx. 1.2 m (3.9 ft)
- Comes with spoon, container, milk carton clip, draining filter, recipe book (Japanese)
- Instructions/manual: Japanese