As featured on The New York Times, LUXURYCULTURE.COM!
A drink of course is about a lot of things. It's about the flavor, the glass itself and the mood of the setting. The ice can often be neglected but in fact it's very important too, not only to the appearance of the beverage but to the temperature too. Enter the Ice Ball Mold by Taisin, first introduced internationally by Japan Trend Shop, and now a classic tool for bartenders and drinks enthusiasts.
Creating ice in picture-perfect sphere shapes in literally mere seconds, the ice not only looks superb in your glass but also keeps your drink cooler for longer. Every beverage will remind you of the value of this investment. It's been especially created for both professionals and domestic users, and with a strong design aesthetic.
Plus it is easy to make the iceball spheres too. Simply heat the aluminum mold in hot water, slip on your block of ice, attach the top and slide in the rods. The mold does the rest in seconds. It is also fitted with a useful cold-proof wooden grip on the top, making the mold easy to handle and open up. This 75mm version is one of the largest and will supply you with larger spheres perfect for glasses at a rate of 30-40 a hour. You can even add an ice-block maker set so that you always have a good stock of ice prepared for when orders come in.
The Ice Ball Mold 75mm Iceball Sphere Maker features:
- Ice ball/sphere-maker, ideal for both bars and domestic use
- Made of aluminum, stainless steel and ABS
- 75mm (3") diameter large ice sphere version
- Size: about 140 x 220mm (5.5 x 8.7")
- Weight: about 7kg (15.4 lb)
- Makes about 30-40 ice spheres per hour
- Cold-proof wooden grip on top
- Note: does not feature ball release at bottom
- Includes: 2 pieces of silicon ice block makers, size: 8.5 x 8 x 7cm (3.3 x 3.1 x 2.8") each
- Optional silicone ice block makers if you need more (see below): 8.5 x 8 x 7cm (3.3 x 3.1 x 2.8")
- Manual: English
Please be aware that, due to the customized nature of this product (each item is individually manufactured on demand), returns cannot be accepted, except of course if the product arrives faulty before usage. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.