A great way for kids to experience the joy of flying a kite even when there's no wind or outdoor park to hand. With the Homekite by Takara Tomy, you don't need the forces of Mother Nature. You can simply use a hand-crank to generate enough power to keep your kite up in the air. And you can do it indoors!
The kites are soft and attached to the crank by a cord, so there should be little danger of damaging household ornaments. What's more, it's a great way to teach youngsters about kinetic energy and basic physics. There are six colorful and vibrantly decorated designs to choose from: Gayla Sky Spy (white), Gayla Baby Bat (black), (Blue Dragon, Flame Red, Phoenix Orange, or Military Green.
The Homekite features:
- Versions: Gayla Sky Spy (white), Gayla Baby Bat (black), Blue Dragon, Flame Red, Phoenix Orange, Military Green
- Size: 340 x 50 x 180mm (1.1 x 0.2 x 0.6")
- Weight: 121g (4.3 oz) (kite)
- Cord length: arond 600mm (2 ft)
- Recommended for ages six and over
- Instructions: Japanese (but easy to understand)