One of the problems many people have with mini thermos bottles is that they are too small, i.e., around 250-300 ml (8.5-10 fl oz). And the truth is that to achieve the best results in keeping their contents as near to their original temperature as possible, small flasks (or "my bottles," as they are called in Japanese) come in relatively small sizes. This isn't the case with the Holms Octa One-Touch Travel Bottle 460 ml (15.6 fl oz), though: with a capacity of about 460 ml (15.6 fl oz), this bottle never leaves you high and dry.
Available in gray and beige, the Holms Octa One-Touch Travel Bottle 460 ml (15.6 fl oz) is about 67 x 230 mm (26.4 x 9") and weighs 266 g (9.4 oz), so you can carry it around easily. Even when full, it weighs less than a kilo (2.2 lbs). The octagonal bottle opens using a one-push button that's easy even with just one hand, and is made of stainless steel, so won't be bothered even if you take it on mountain hikes or other outdoor adventures. As for temperature retention, see its amazing performance in the numbers below!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: gray, beige
- Capacity: approx. 460 ml (15.6 fl oz)
- Temperature retention (within 6 hours): hot from 95.3°C (203.5°F) to 69.9°C (157.8°F), cold from 3.8°C (38.8°F) to 7.4°C (45.3°F)
- Dimensions: approx. 67 x 230 mm (26.4 x 9")
- Weight: approx. 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Materials: stainless steel, ABS, polypropylene, silicon rubber
- Comes with shoulder strap