Between Japan's severe summer and the worldwide demand for less plastic in our everyday life, water flasks called "my bottle" have been a standing trend for over a decade in the country – and one of the most popular souvenirs, especially among Asian tourists. The Holms Octa One-Touch Travel Bottle 340 ml (11.5 fl oz) is one such "my bottle," which between its innovative shape and spectacular specifications, manages to stay way ahead of the competition.
As the name suggests, the Holms Octa One-Touch Travel Bottle 340 ml (11.5 fl oz) is octagonal, which makes it easier when you are not carrying it on your shoulder (using the strap it comes with). It can even fit nicely into square attache cases or briefcases. It has a one-button opening system so you can drink even when riding a bicycle or your other hand is otherwise busy. When it comes to temperatures, the vacuum insulation ensures minimal loss of the original temperature of its contents, hot or cold!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: gray, beige
- Capacity: approx. 340 ml (11.5 fl oz)
- Temperature retention (within 6 hours): hot from 95.3°C (203.5°F) to 64.4°C (147.9°F), cold from 3.8°C (38.8°F) to 8.6°C (47.5°F)
- Dimensions: approx. 67 x 185 mm (26.4 x 7.3")
- Weight: approx. 225 g (8 oz)
- Materials: stainless steel, ABS, polypropylene, silicon rubber
- Comes with shoulder strap