You know them from Pokemon Legends: Arceus, the 2022 Pokemon game that is a prequel to the 2006 Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: they are the Hisui Poke Balls, which are like regular Poke Balls but in a more steampunk version, actually puffing steam each time you catch a Pokemon. The Hisui Poke Ball USB Humidifier is one such ball, combining the looks of the item in the game with very practical humidifying function.
The Hisui Poke Ball USB Humidifier has the looks of the titular game item. It's made of ABS and polypropylene, is 10 x 10 x 11.5 cm (3.9 x 3.9 x 4.5"), and opens in the middle to uncover a 260 ml (8.8 fl oz) water tank. You fill it with water, plug it in to any USB port (your laptop does fine), and get your space humidified by 50 ml (1.7 fl oz) per hour. Make your environment more livable with a device that is both practical and a tribute to an iconic part of Japanese pop culture!
Specs and Features:
- Official Pokemon merchandise
- Humidifying capability: 50 ml/h (1.7 fl oz)
- Water capacity: 260 ml (8.8 fl oz)
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 11.5 cm (3.9 x 3.9 x 4.5")
- Weight: 174 g (6 oz)
- Materials: ABS, polypropylene
- USB cord length: 50 cm (1.6 ft)
- Operating voltage: DC 5 V
- Power consumption: 1.5 W
- Instructions/manual: Japanese (but easy to use)