The Covid-19 pandemic reminded everyone how important it is to wash our hands and this is a lesson that should be learned at the youngest possible age. So why not teach your children in the most fun way, even if they are preschool age? The Handmade Clay Soap Kit for Kids is a wonderful tool for opening up their creativity and, at the same time, making something that is not only beautiful but also useful. How's that for an introduction to Japanese culture of monozukuri craftsmanship?!
The clay in the Handmade Clay Soap Kit for Kids is like regular modeling clay: you just mix it with water and make it into any shape or form. The kit also contains a bowl, cup, and three spatulas to help you with that. Depending on the type you choose, you get two bags each of either the basic palette (white, yellow, red, green, and blue) or the pastel one (white, lemon yellow, pink, pea green, aqua) for cuter creations. Mix and color them (the colors are natural, so perfectly safe), and then use them as regular soaps. They even contain persimmon leaf extract, which is a natural antiseptic!
Specs and Features:
- Set options: Basic Colors, Pastel Colors
- Basic Colors: white, yellow, red, green, blue
- Pastel Colors: white, lemon yellow, pink, pea green, aqua
- Each set contains 5 colors (2 bags, 10 colors in total), bowl, cup, dropper, 3 spatulas, clay paper
- Main materials: rice, potato starch, persimmon leaf extract
- Instructions/manual: Japanese