The West has outgrown bean bag chairs for almost half a century but nothing really goes out of fashion in Japan: people will either stick with something for decades and swear by its vintage qualities, or they'll find ways to repurpose and give it a second wind. The Hanalolo Wearable Bean Bag Pillow is one such case where the chairs that defined the late 1960s and early 1970s come back to life as a kind of oversized vest! Yes, you read that right: this is a chair you can actually wear!
The Hanalolo Wearable Bean Bag Pillow comes in three sizes (S, M, and L), so can fit children of all ages and adults. The bean bags are made of 100% polyester and have four openings for your head, arms, and lower body. Of course, you can use them like a regular bean bag chair too, but the real fun comes when wearing them. You can just plop down anywhere you like, in your living room, bedroom, or garden! Turn every spot in your home into a snug corner with this clever rework of a classic idea!
Specs and Features:
- Colors: moss green, natural beige, mocha, charcoal gray
- Sizes: S, M, L
- Dimensions (S): 45 x 40 x 55 cm (17.7 x 15.7 x 21.7")
- Dimensions (M): 60 x 50 x 75 cm (23.6 x 19.7 x 29.5:)
- Dimensions (L): 80 x 60 x 105 cm (31.5 x 23.6 x 41.3")
- Weight (S): approx. 1.1 kg (2.4 lbs)
- Weight (M): approx. 2.2 kg (4.9 lbs)
- Weight (L): approx. 5 kg (11 lbs)
- Material: polyester 100%
- Made in Japan