The more things become digital, the more we appreciate the analog. In that, the world is catching up with Japan, where craftsmanship never stopped being revered and where organic materials are still considered special. If you share these sentiments and would like to give your wireless device a unique accessory, one that will keep you in the digital world but also reaches back to the past, there's perhaps nothing better than the Hacoa Full Ki-Board Wireless. The "ki-board" part is not weird Japanese-English, but a pun on the Japanese word "ki" meaning wood – because that's exactly what this amazing keyboard is made of!
Not just one wood, either: you can order your Hacoa Full Ki-Board Wireless in two wood types, walnut and cherry. Other than the wood, it's a fully functioning 102-key QWERTY mechanical keyboard that talk Bluetooth 5.0 to any device running at least Windows 10, MacOS 10.10, Android 6.0, or iOS 10. It's 395 x 140 x 31.5 mm (15.6 x 5.5 x 1.2"), weighs about 870 g (1.9 lbs), and if you hook it up to a USB charger, it needs about two hours to charge and then keeps going for approximately 10 days!
Specs and Features:
- Wood options: cherry, walnut
- Keyboard type: 102-key QWERTY mechanical keyboard
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth 5.0
- Effective distance: approx. 8 m (26.2 ft)
- Dimensions: 395 x 140 x 31.5 mm (15.6 x 5.5 x 1.2")
- Weight: approx. 870 g (1.9 lbs)
- Charging connector: USB Type-C
- Charging time: approx. 2 hours
- Continuous operation time: approx. 240 hours
- Compatible OS: Windows 10 and above, MacOS 10.10 and above, Android 6.0 and above, iOS 10 and above
- Nonslip pads on back side