Hakuichi is known for producing traditional Japanese craft items using high-quality gold leaf. There are five different unique designs in each of these Good Luck Gold Leaf Chopstick Rests to choose from: cherry blossom, Mount Fuji, rabbits, family crests, and traditional patterns. Each containing five rests, the designs represent Japan and its long-lasting traditions that are imbued with meaning.
The cherry blossom pattern is based on what is probably the most famous Japanese flower. The cherry blossom signals the arrival of spring and indicates that this year will have a good harvest.
Mount Fuji is, of course, an image that has inspired some of the most iconic art in Japan. Observing this symmetrically balanced mountain is said to convey good luck on you.
Rabbits have long been regarded as an auspicious and lucky animal in Japan, hence they appear on such fortune and good luck charms as these chopstick rests.
In Japan, the kamon, or family crest, is a vital part of a household or clan's culture. Handing down for generations, they indicate both affiliation and status. The crests set of chopstick rests features five examples of crests with such traditional motifs as chrysanthemums, plums, pine, bamboo, and cranes.
Finally, the patterns set features five classic types of patterns that communicate a range of meanings associated with harmony and prosperity.
The Good Luck Gold Leaf Chopstick Rests (Set of 5) feature:
- Luxury Japanese luck charm design chopstick rests/stands
- Versions/designs: cherry blossom, Mount Fuji, rabbits, family crests, traditional patterns
- Set of 5 stands/rests in the same type of design
- Chopstick stand dimensions: 38 x 38 x 7 mm (1.4 x 1.4 x 0.2")
- Wooden gift box dimensions: 257 x 79 x 26 mm (10.1 x 3.1 x 1")
- Material: resin, Kanazawa foil (gold leaf)
- Wash with a soft sponge and detergent. Avoid using a dishwasher or microwave
- Made in Japan
0.4Kg / 0.88lbs