Being a gamer doesn't mean you don't appreciate tradition. Especially in Japan, having to sit in front of a computer for hours on end makes you appreciate even more the kotatsu, the table-meets-heater-meats-comforter combo that people have been using for centuries. But there are some special needs that gamers have that the regular comforters that come with a kotatsu don't address. For these, the answer comes from gaming gear specialist Bauhutte and it's called the Gaming Kotatsu Futon!
At 230 x 250 cm (7.5 x 8.2 ft), Bauhutte's Gaming Kotatsu Futon is larger than most standard kotatsu comforters. It fits any 70 x 70 cm (2.3 x 2.3 ft) or 80 x 80 cm (2.6 x 2.6 ft) kotatsu but still leaves plenty to cover your whole body. It has a drawstring and cord lock so won't slip, and armholes for moving your hands around freely. And because it's designed for using with a computer, the part that goes on your kotatsu tabletop has eyelets for securing it and an anti-slip surface to keep your device in place!
Specs and Features:
- Anti-slip surface tabletop
- Anti-slip drawstring and cord lock in the back
- Eyelets for securing on kotatsu with strings
- Dimensions: 230 x 250 cm (7.5 x 8.2 ft)
- Compatible kotatsu dimensions: 70 x 70 cm (2.3 x 2.3 ft), 80 x 80 cm (2.6 x 2.6 ft)
- Fabric: flannel
- Materials: polyester, aluminum sheet
- Kotatsu heater not included