You probably already have a tablet but there are many reasons to consider adding this Flashpad Air to your electronic arsenal: it's very easy to use, for both children and seniors, and because it's just for games, you don't need to worry about them opening the wrong menu or starting the wrong application by mistake. Furthermore, with 12 games you won't be needing any upgrades for the foreseeable future!
To play the Flashpad Air, you just need to start it and chose one of the games by pressing its corresponding shape. The games are: Catch Me, Remember Me (and Remember Me II), Chase Me (and Chase Me II), Find Me, Seize Me, Tic Tac Toe, Trace Me, Twist Me, Color Me and Follow Me. The names of the games are all in English. Gameplay is also easy: you just touch the shapes on the screen and let the lights guide you! Perfect your eye-hand coordination, keep your mind sharp and have lots of fun with this ingenious device!
The Flashpad Air features:
- Offers 12 different games: Catch Me, Chase Me, Chase Me II, Color Me, Find Me, Follow Me, Remember Me, Remember Me II, Seize Me, Tic Tac Toe, Trace Me, Twist Me
- For ages 6 and over
- Three volume and touch sensitivity settings
- Size: 240 x 240 x 20mm (9.4 x 9.4 x 0.07")
- Power: AAA batteries x 3 (not included)
- Instructions: Japanese (but with easy-to-understand illustrations)