Japan is probably one of the few countries where constipation is not the sad privilege of women: mostly because of their diet that includes a lot of rice and little fat, many Japanese suffer from bowel dysfunction and are always trying to find new ways to deal with it. And while many methods involve medicines, others rely on more natural solutions. The Fem On Tech Heated Cushion by Atex Lourdes is one such solution, utilizing one of the oldest therapeutical methods: warming up the ailing area!
Measuring 460 x 370 x 80 mm (18.1 x 14.6 x 3.1"), the Fem On Tech Heated Cushion can fit in most chairs or armchairs, which means you can use it at home or at work. With a weight of 800 g (1.8 lbs), carrying it around is not a problem either. It comes with its own AC adapter and a power cord that is approximately 1.8 m (5.9 ft) long, so you'll have no trouble powering it up, plus it delivers either 41°C (105.8°F) or 45°C (113°F) for about six hours. Enough to improve the circulation in the lower part of your body – and your bowel function!
Specs and Features:
- Temperature modes: strong (approx. 45°C/113°F), weak (approx. 41°C/105.8°F)
- Auto-off timer: approx. 6 hours
- Dimensions: 460 x 370 x 80 mm (18.1 x 14.6 x 3.1")
- Weight: 800 g (1.8 lbs)
- Operating voltage: AC 100 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 11.5 W
- Materials: polyester, polyurethane, urethane foam, ABS resin, thermoplastic elastomer
- Power cord length: approx. 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- Comes with AC adapter
- Instructions/manual: Japanese