Endurance Camera Pack ProFlex

Professional camera bag

If your phone is enough to cover your photographic needs (and this days that would include 90% of the people reading this), then the Endurance Camera Pack ProFlex isn't for you: it's still a great bag but it's really designed for the other 10%, those who when they say "I take pictures," mean that they go out armed with a DSLR, several lenses, and a tripod. If you count yourself among them, or if you are thinking of getting there, and you want a bag to accompany you on your photographic adventures, the ProFlex is the bag of your dreams!

The thing that makes the Endurance Camera Pack ProFlex stand out among other professional-level bags is the added versatility offered by its roll top: when fully extended, it gives you 420 x 460 x 180 mm (16.5 x 18.1 x 7") of space that, in tandem with the various separators, accommodate countless combinations of camera bodies and lenses. The main compartment has a heavy duty YKK-zipper closure but there is also a special flap for taking out the camera immediately, many pockets for accommodating the rest of your stuff, and even a special pocket for your tablet. And that's just for starters!

Specs and Features:

  • Roll top
  • Multiple separators for a variety of camera and lens layouts
  • Separate flap 190 x 150 mm (7.5 x 5.9") for immediate access to camera and main lens
  • Adjustable shoulder straps
  • Chest strap
  • Removable adjustable belt with separate Duraflex buckle
  • 5 rows of webbing loops on top and right side
  • Webbing tape width: 25 mm (1")
  • 6 inner pockets (2 mesh)
  • 1 A5-size zippered inner pocket (good for 11" iPad Pro tablet)
  • 2 outer drink pockets
  • 2 outer tripod loops
  • Heavy-duty YKK zippers
  • Dimensions (with top fully extended): 890 x 460/330 (with roll top ears folded) x 250 mm (35 x 18.1/13 x 9.8")
  • Dimensions (minimum): 550 x 460 (330 with roll top ears folded) x 250 mm (21.7 x 18.1/13 x 9.8")
  • Roll top internal dimensions (fully extended): 420 x 460 x 180 mm (16.5 x 18.1 x 7")
  • Roll top internal dimensions (minimum): 550 x 460 x 250 mm (21.7 x 18.1 x 9.8")
  • Main storage space dimensions (excluding inner case): 435 x 300 x 175 mm (17.1 x 11.8 x 6.7")
  • Weight: 2.9-3 kg (6.4-6.6 lb)
  • Materials: polyester, nylon, TPU
Other products in this category
US$ 483