Elekit is famous for its easy-to-make yet very detailed robots and the Elekit Robotic Arm Gripper MR-9113 Kit is no exception. With this kit, you can learn how to build and operate a mechanical arm capable of a wide range of motions including lifting objects with a two- or a four-prong grip. The four-jointed arm-and-hand robot with its rotating base and two operation levers is one of the most sophisticated functioning robot models you can make at home.
To build the Elekit Robotic Arm Gripper MR-9113 Kit, the only tools you'll need are a screwdriver, nipper, and pair of scissors. All the pieces, including the electric motor powered by two D alkaline batteries (not included), are neatly arranged and using the included illustrated guide (or the one available online), you can have it ready in a few hours. A great project for yourself or for teaching your children how machines work!
The Elekit Robotic Arm Gripper MR-9113 Kit features:
- Model: MR-9113
- 2- and 4-prong grips
- 4 joints with movement range up to 360 degrees
- Required tools: Philips screwdriver, nipper, scissors, cup
- For ages 10 and over
- Dimensions: approx. 260 x 160 x 520 mm (10.2 x 6.2 x 20.4")
- Weight: approx. 600 g (21 oz)
- Lifting weight: max. 50 g (1.7 oz)
- Power source: 2 x D alkaline batteries (not included)
- Instructions: Japanese