Learning about the environment and what they can do to protect it is one of the most important lessons to give your kids. And with the Elekit JS-7907 Windy Hand-Cranked Machines Kit, you can use the fun that comes from building the items in the kit to teach them about one of the main sources of renewable energy: wind energy! With the 201 parts in the kit, you can build six different toys that are all powered by a hand-cranked fan, so no batteries are required!
The possible machines in the Elekit JS-7907 Windy Hand-Cranked Machines Kit are the Wind Walker, Wind Bike, Wind Robo, Wind Yacht, Wind Drill, and Wind Wing, all with a figure at the steering wheel and all with a steampunk look that will appeal to any child that loves robots. To build them, you need some simple, everyday tools (like a Phillips screwdriver, pair of nippers, pair of scissors, and hammer). Prepare to spend some quality time with your children building these devices and teaching them how wind power can be harnessed for good!
Specs and Features:
- Model: JS-7907
- Possible devices/machines to build/assemble: Wind Walker, Wind Bike, Wind Robo, Wind Yacht, Wind Drill, Wind Wing
- Parts: 201
- Assembly time: 2-3 hours
- Recommended ages: 10 and over
- Dimensions: 78-150 x 67-205 x 60-162 mm (3-5.9 x 2.6-8 x 2/3-6.3")
- Weight: 28-60 g (1-2.1 oz)
- Hand-cranked (no batteries needed)
- Tools needed: Phillips screwdriver, nippers, scissors, hammer, cup
- Instructions/manual: Japanese