Gyroscope are toys with a spinning wheel mechanism whose spin axis changes orientation by itself. Not only are they lots of fun, they bring learning to life by allowing you to see some of the laws of physics in spectacular action! The Elekit Gyrostar Robot Kit is one such toy that takes the gyroscope concept to a whole new level by combining it with a robot, which you can make yourself using the pieces in the box.
Other than a Philips screwdriver, pair of nippers, and two AA batteries to power it, the Elekit Gyrostar Robot Kit contains not only all the pieces for building the approximately 93 x 93 x 87 mm (3.7 x 3.7 x 3.4") gadget but also the many different types of rails/tracks it can move along. The kit has several modules that can be assembled in almost any number of ways to make your robot's movement more difficult – and more exciting. So teach your children, or yourself, some science while having a great time building and playing with this amazing robot!
Specs and Features:
- Dimensions (gyroscope robot only): approx. 93 x 93 x 87 mm (3.7 x 3.7 x 3.4")
- Weight (gyroscope robot only): approx. 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Tools needed: Philips screwdriver, nippers
- Power: 2 AA batteries (not included)
- For ages: 10 years and over
- Instructions/manual: Japanese